Icebreaker Games for Kids
- Alphabet Back Game - Trace the letter on your partner's back and have them guess the secret letter!
- The Best Game - Who has the The Highest... Jump? The Fastest... Crab walk? This game showcases hidden and incredibly random talents and skills. Fun group game, especially for groups getting to know one another.
- Bob the Weasel - Simple circle game, in which the person in the middle has to find a hidden object.
- Charades - Show off your acting skills. Little preparation for a fun game. Easy word list provided, ready to print.
- Chair Basketball - Toss the balls in the basket, while sitting in chairs!
- Electricity - Squeeze your teammate's hand as quickly as possible- only if the coin comes up as heads!
- Everybody's It - Easy 15 - 20 minute game. Brings a new twist to the regular game of tag. Great game for those who like to run around.
- Fruit Salad - Good icebreaker game, especially for kids. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
- Hospital Tag - Active, fun game for kids. If you're tagged three times, you're out of the game!
- Huckleberry - Find the hidden item as fast as possible!
- Line Tag - Fun gym game for kids- everyone has to run on the lines to play.
- Musical Chairs - Fast-paced indoor game for children- Chairs required.
- Over Under Game - Over, under, over, under... try to pass the ball through the line as quickly as possible!
- Red Light Green Light - http://www.greatgroupgames.com/red-light-green-light.htm
- Run Rabbit Run - Avoid being tagged by the wolves!
- Seagulls and Crows - Great active game for kids. Try to tag as many people on the other team- or be tagged.
- Spud - This is the perfect outdoor field game to play with kids.
- Toilet Paper Mummy - Wrap someone in toilet paper as quickly and neatly as possible!
Back to Icebreaker Games