Name of Group Game: Shoe Mix Game
Large Group (20 + people)
Age: Elementary – Middle School
Time: 15 – 20 minutes
Summary: Find your shoes from the pile as quickly as possible!
Goal: Find your shoes and run back to the line.
You’ll need to play in an area where everyone can easily run around barefoot.
Limit the playing/running area to certain boundaries. If anyone exceeds those boundaries, they must automatically sit down for the rest of the round.
Use masking tape to mark a starting line.
- You’ll need a watch or timer to keep track of time.
How to Play Shoe Mix Game:
1. Ask everyone to take off their shoes and put them in a huge pile in the middle.
2. Shuffle all the shoes in the pile.
3. Have everyone line up at the starting line. Once you say “go”, everyone needs to rush and try to find their own shoes. Once they find their shoes, they need to put them on and run back to the line.
4. Time the event from “go” to “finish”. See if the group can improve their previous record time.
To add this game to your website or blog, simply copy and paste the following URL:
You May Also Enjoy:
Toilet Paper Mummy - Musical Chairs - Memory Game