Summary: Fun game for groups of people, especially those who know music well.
Goal: As a team, name as many song titles that which has the called word.
– Pen and paper for each group
– Timer or watch
– Word list
How to Play the Song Title Game:
1. Arrange everyone into teams of 4 or 5. Have all the groups sit together.
2. The goal is for each team to come up with the most song titles that contain the word that you call. They have 2 minutes to write down song titles. Share the first word with the teams.
3. After 2 minutes, have the teams stop writing songs down. Ask each team to share their song list to the entire group. If an opposing team has the same title in their list, both teams need to cross that song out from their list. The remaining songs titles left on each teams’ list are worth one point each.
4. Repeat Steps 2 – 3 for the entire word list. The team with the most points wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: http://www.greatgroupgames.com/song-title-game