Name of Group Game: The Number Game
Medium Group (10 - 19 people)
Large Group (20 + people)
Age: Middle School - Adults
Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Download FREE Worksheet:
Summary: Work as a team to display the numbers as quickly as possible.
Goal: Fool other teams into choosing your team’s definition.
- Download the worksheet and print the list
- Print the set of numbers (one set of numbers per team)
How to Play The Number Game:
1. Arrange everyone into teams of 6. Hand each team a set of numbers and ask everyone to take a number. Have the team elect one person to be the leader of the team.
2. The goal of the game is to be the first team to rearrange themselves to the number that you call. The leaders can help rearrange them to their appropriate positions. Once the team rearranges themselves, they have to raise their hands and stand in place.
3. The first team to arrange themselves correctly receives one point. The team that reaches 10 points wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, simply copy and paste the following URL:
You May Also Enjoy:
Charades - Picture Guess - Ah Um Game