Name of Group Game: Toilet Paper Bride
Medium Group (10 - 19 people)
Large Group (20 + people)
Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Summary: Dress someone like a bride using toilet paper, tissue paper, and streamers!
Goal: Create the best looking bride.
- 5 rolls of masking tape
- 5 rolls of toilet paper
- Brightly colored tissue paper
- Brightly colored streamers
- Bride will be the judge
How to Play Toilet Paper Mummy Game:
1. Arrange everyone into teams of about four or five. Give each team a set of toilet paper, tissue paper, streamers, and masking tape.
2. Each team selects a volunteer from their group. The goal of the game is to decorate the person up in toilet paper, tissue paper, and streamers to create the best looking toilet paper bride. The teams have only 10 minutes to decorate their volunteer.
3. After 10 minutes, tell everyone to stop. Have the "brides" model their awesome wrapped-up selves and ask the team members to present/persuade the actual bride on why their bridal dress is the best.
4. The bride-to-be will have to decide who has the best-looking bride outfit, and is ultimately, who is the winner.
- Instead of the "bride" theme, you could use other themes including swimsuits and evening gowns.
To add this game to your website or blog, simply copy and paste the following URL:
You May Also Enjoy:
Name The Other Half - Future Spouse Trivia - Cake Decorating Challenge