Name of Group Game: Toilet Paper Mummy
Medium Group (10 - 19 people)
Large Group (20 + people)
Age:Elementary – Middle School
Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Summary: Wrap someone in toilet paper as quickly and neatly as possible!
Goal: Create the best looking mummy
- 5 rolls of masking tape
- 5 rolls of toilet paper
- A judge
How to Play Toilet Paper Mummy Game:
1. Arrange everyone into teams of about four or five. Give each team a roll of toilet paper and a roll of masking tape.
2. Each team selects a volunteer from their group. The goal of the game is to wrap the person up in toilet paper, and create the best looking toilet paper mummy. The teams have only 10 minutes to wrap the person up using only toilet paper and masking tape.
3. After 10 minutes, tell everyone to stop. Have the mummies model their awesome wrapped-up selves and ask the team members to present/”sell” their mummies on why it is the best.
4. The judge will have to decide who has the best-looking mummy, and is ultimately, who is the winner.
- You can “themes” for the mummies, to make things more interesting. Possible themes include: Sports, Brides (for bridal showers), Animals, etc.
To add this game to your website or blog, simply copy and paste the following URL:
You May Also Enjoy:
Egg Drop - Build Tower Game - Balloon Stomp