– Ah Um Game – Kick the “ah, um” habit and avoid these words in natural conversation.
– Alphabet Back Game – Trace the letter on your partner’s back and have them guess the secret letter!
– Balloon Stomp – Pop! Try to stomp on each other’s balloons. Be the only team left with your balloons intact!
– The Best Game – This game showcases hidden and incredibly random talents and skills.
– Cake Walk – Famous game to play at festivals and carnivals, especially for kids. Easy to learn!
– Chair Basketball – Toss the balloon in the basket, while sitting in chairs!
– The Cup Game – Follow the motions- and be the last person to stay in the game!
– Dodge Ball – A row of squishy orange playground balls and a gym- It’s the classic dodge ball game.
– Egyptian War – Classic easy to play card game- similar to slap jack, but with a twist!
– Electricity – Squeeze your teammate’s hand as quickly as possible- only if the coin comes up as heads!
– Everybody’s It – Easy 15 – 20 minute game. Brings a new twist to the regular game of tag. Great game for those who like to run around.
– Freeze Tag – Active, fun game for kids. Get away from the people who are “it”, or else you’ll be frozen!
– Fruit Salad – Good icebreaker game, especially for kids. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Heads Up Seven Up – Classic game to play in the classroom!
– Honey, I Love you, But I Just Can’t Smile – Fun, non-active game. Try to make the other person smile or laugh.
– Hospital Tag – Active, fun game for kids. If you’re tagged three times, you’re out of the game!
– Jeopardy Powerpoint Template – A free Jeopardy Powerpoint Template, ready to download and edit.
– King Pin – Knock down your enemy’s pins- Fun game to play in a gym.
– Line Tag – Fun gym game for kids- everyone has to run on the lines to play.
– Marshmallow Toss Game – Catch as many marshmallows in your mouth before the time runs out!
– Memory Game – Memorize as many items as you can from the Powerpoint slide.
– Musical Chairs – Fast-paced game for children- Chairs required.
– The Number Game – Work as a team to display the numbers as quickly as possible.
– Over Under Game – Over, under, over, under… try to pass the ball through the line as quickly as possible!
– Picture Guess – Guess the secret word or phrase using only your teammate’s drawing.
– Purses, Pockets, and Wallets – Quickly search your purses, pockets, and wallets for the called item. Great team game.
– Red Light Green Light – Run when the person says green. Freeze if the person says red!
– Run Rabbit Run – Avoid being tagged by the wolves!
– Salad Bowl – Fun indoor icebreaker game for children to adults! Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Seagulls and Crows – Great active game for kids- Try to tag as many people on the other team- or be tagged.
– Shoe Mix Game – Find your shoes from the pile as quickly as possible!
– Slap Jack – Great card game- slap the jacks and any called cards.
– Spoons – Get four of a kind and grab a spoon! Fast-paced card game that everyone can play.
– Spud – This is the perfect outdoor field game to play with kids.
– Steal the Bacon – Your mission is to steal the bacon. But watch out or else your enemy might steal it instead!
– Toilet Paper Costume Game – Use toilet paper to create most original and creative costume!
– Toilet Paper Mummy – Wrap someone in toilet paper as quickly and neatly as possible!
– Toilet Tag – If you’re tagged, you have to pretend that you’re a toilet!
– Two Truths and a Lie – Which sentence is a lie? A fun guessing game, great way for people to get to know one another.
– War – Easy to play card game, which can be played by 2 or more people.
– Water Balloon Race With Waterbottles – Summer water balloon game to play out in a field.
– Where the Wind Blows – Great icebreaker group game- find out what people have never done before.
Back to Children Group Games