Adult Group Games
– Ah Um Game – Kick the “ah, um” habit and avoid these words in natural conversation.
– Alphabet Back Game – Trace the letter on your partner’s back and have them guess the secret letter!
– Baby Food Guessing Game – Sample baby food and guess what flavor is in each jar!
– Battle of the Sexes – Test each teams’ knowledge of the opposite gender- sports, fashion and more!
– The Best Game – This game showcases hidden and incredibly random talents and skills.
– Build Tower Game – Great creative group game- See whose team can build the highest tower using newspapers!
– Cake Decorating Challenge – Use your decorating skills in this fun activity! Good game for bridal showers and large groups.
– Charades – Guess the secret word/phrase using only actions!
– Company Slogan and Tagline Game – Test your corporate slogan & tagline knowledge now!
– The Dating Game – Fun icebreaker game for groups who know each other well.
– Dictionary Game – Try to guess which definition is correct- or be fooled by other teams!
– Duct Tape Game – Tape your teammate on a wall using duct tape!
– Egg Drop – Brainstorm, plan, and protect your eggs from being smashed.
– Egyptian War – Classic easy to play card game- similar to slap jack, but with a twist!
– Electricity – Squeeze your teammate’s hand as quickly as possible- only if the coin comes up as heads!
– Fishbowl – Fun-filled word and memory game- Charades, Taboo and Password combined! Little preparation required.
– Food Challenge Cook-Off – Great bonding activity for adults. Create a 2-course meal with the secret ingredient.
– Fruit Salad – Good icebreaker game, especially for kids. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Halloween Charades – Show off your acting skills, Halloween-styled! Easy word list provided, ready to print.
– Halloween Pictionary – Guess the secret word or phrase using only your teammate’s drawing, Halloween-styled!
– Halloween Telephone Charades – Funny icebreaker game, especially for larger groups. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Halloween Trivia – Test your Halloween knowledge!
– Human Knot – As a team, untangle yourselves to form a full circle again.
– Interview Game – A great icebreaker game, especially for newcomers.
– Jeopardy Powerpoint Template – A free Jeopardy Powerpoint Template, ready to download and edit.
– Kick The Can – Fun active game to play on a large empty field or gym- especially for teenagers.
– Logo Game – The ultimate logo quiz- Test your logo knowledge now!
– Mall Disguise Scavenger Hunt – Find the people in your group dressed up in disguises! Fun game for large groups who know each other.
– Mall Scavenger Hunt – Fun game to play with a medium to large group. Photo scavenger hunt at a mall!
– Marshmallow Toss Game – Catch as many marshmallows in your mouth before the time runs out!
– The Number Game – Work as a team to display the numbers as quickly as possible.
– Picture Guess – Guess the secret word or phrase using only your teammate’s drawing.
– Photo Scavenger Hunt – Travel to different places to find the items on the list and take photos.
– Pumpkin Carving Contest – Use your design skills and create the best looking pumpkin!
– Purses, Pockets, and Wallets – Quickly search your purses, pockets, and wallets for the called item. Great team game.
– Rocket Experiment – Brainstorm, plan, and build a rocket with your team- without instructions! Great educational / critical thinking / brainstorming / teamwork game for high schoolers and adults.
– Salad Bowl – Fun indoor icebreaker game for children to adults! Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Scavenger Hunt – Travel to different places and collect as many items on the list as you can.
– Slap Jack – Great card game- slap the jacks and any called cards.
– Song Title Game – Fun game for groups of people, especially those who know music well.
– Speed Scrabble – Use Scrabble tiles to create a crossword as quickly as possible! Fun, fast word game for a small group of people.
– Spoons – Get four of a kind and grab a spoon! Fast-paced card game that everyone can play.
– Sticks and Spoons – Using only sticks and spoons, try putting as many marbles in your cup as quickly as possible.
– Team Spoons – Work with your partner to call out “spoons”- or catch your opponents’ signals!
– Telephone Charades – Funny icebreaker game, especially for larger groups. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Telephone Pictionary – Similar to the game of telephone! See how distorted the flip books become as each person goes through it.
– Thirteen / Tienlen / Tien Len – Singles, doubles, triples, runs and bombs- Great strategic card game for four players.
– Toilet Paper Mummy – Wrap someone in toilet paper as quickly and neatly as possible!
– Two Truths and a Lie – Which sentence is a lie? A fun guessing game, great way for people to get to know one another.
– Video Scavenger Hunt – Travel to different places and record as many actions as you can from the list.
– War – Easy to play card game, which can be played by 2 or more people.
– Water Balloon Bottle Race – Summer water balloon game to play out in a field.
– What Can You Buy – Buy the best items you can get within a budget of only $5!
– Where the Wind Blows – Great icebreaker group game- find out what people have never done before.
– Zoom In Game – Guess what the item is, zoomed in – Great Powerpoint game for medium and large groups!