Summary: Sample baby food and guess what flavor is in each jar!
Goal: To have the most correct guesses for your team.
– Baby food in jars, with labels removed from jars. Mark each jar “1”, “2”, etc. with a permanent marker.
– Answer key (remember to record what flavor is in each jar!)
– Pen and paper for each team
– Toothpicks for sampling
How to Play the Baby Food Guessing Game:
1. Split everyone into teams of three or four and arrange each team into a circle. Hand everyone a pen, paper, a bunch of toothpicks, and a marked jar of baby food.
2. When you say “go”, each team tries to identify the baby food flavor by looking, smelling, and tasting the food. Have each team record their guesses on the piece of paper.
3. After everyone writes their answer, have the teams hand their baby food jar to the team to their right. Do the same thing until all the teams have sampled all of the baby food jars.
4. Finally, reveal the flavors of each baby food jar. The team with the most correct answers wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/baby-food-guessing-game