Summary: Fun game, especially for those who know songs fairly well.
Goal: Name as many songs with the word “baby” in the title or lyrics.
– Pen and paper for each group
– Timer or watch
How to Play the Baby Lyrics Game:
1. Arrange everyone into teams of 4 or 5. Once everyone is settled and acquainted, explain the game: Each team needs to brainstorm and write down as many song titles and lyrics that contain the word “baby” within five minutes. The team with the most original titles wins the game.
2. After five minutes, ask the first team to name one song title or sing a line of lyrics. If the first team’s song title or lyrics coincides with the other teams’ answers, the other teams need to cross the title/lyrics from their list.
3. Have the second team name one song title or sing a line of lyrics that hasn’t been said before. Go around the room and repeat with all of the teams.
4. If a team runs out of song title or lyric ideas when their turn comes, the team is eliminated from the game. The remaining team wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/baby-lyrics-game