Summary: Pop! Try to stomp on each other’s balloons. Be the only team left with your balloons intact!
Goal: Be the last team with a non-popped balloon.
– You’ll need to play in an area where everyone can easily run around.
– At least 40 balloons* equally divided by three different colors (you might want to have extra balloons, in case some become popped before the actual game begins)
– Ribbon/Yarn, cut 1 1/2 feet long (one ribbon/yarn string for every balloon)
– Trash bag (to pick up the balloon pieces after the game)
How to Play Balloon Stomp:
1. Split everyone into three equal teams and hand out the balloons, one color per team. Each person needs two balloons.
2. Each person needs to blow up their balloon, knot the balloon’s end, and tie a balloon to their each of their ankles/shoes using the ribbon/yarn.
3. Once everyone is done, explain the rules: When you say “go”, the players must stomp and pop other teams’ balloons. The players can only run within the set boundaries. The players cannot use their hands. If both balloons have been popped, the player must sit out of the boundaries and is out of the game. The remaining team with at least one balloon intact wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/balloon-stomp