Summary: This group game is perfect for 1st and 2nd graders. Listen to the “buzzing bees” to find the hidden object.
Goal: Find the person who has the object through listening to the groups’ buzzing.
– A small object (marble, ring, coin)
How to Play the Buzzing Bee Game:
1. Have all the kids sit down on the floor as a group. Select one person to be the first volunteer. Explain the game: The volunteer will leave the room, and you will hand an object to a person sitting down. The volunteer will come back in and try to guess who has the object through the buzzing sounds. The louder the buzzing, the closer the person with the object is. The kids’ buzzing will hint to the volunteer where the object is located.
2. Ask the volunteer to leave the room. Hand the object to one of the kids sitting down. The person with the object will need to hide it in his/her hand.
3. Retrieve the volunteer. The volunteer has to guess who the person with the object is. Once he or she finds the hidden object, you can select another volunteer to leave the room.
– If you would like a more competitive game, you can time the volunteers to see who can find the object the quickest.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/buzzing-bee