Summary: Guess the secret Christmas word or phrase using only your teammate’s drawing.
Goal: Have your teammates guess the secret word, without using any of the forbidden words as quickly as possible.
– Download and print Christmas Word List
– White board and pen OR paper and pen *If you are using paper and pen, you’ll need to distribute pieces of paper/pens to all the teams
How to Play the Christmas Pictionary Game:
1. Separate everyone into teams of 4. Have one volunteer from each team come up to be the first round of drawers. The drawers are not allowed to talk or motion during the game, or draw symbols, numbers, or letters.
2. Show the volunteers only the first word. Have the volunteers walk back to their teams. When you say “Go”, the volunteers can start drawing the object on the whiteboard/piece of paper. The first team that raises their hand and guesses the object correctly wins one point for their team.
3. Ask for another volunteer from each team to come up to draw. The volunteers will evenly rotate in the same order, until the words are done. The first team to reach 10 points wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/christmas-pictionary