Summary: Tape your teammate on a wall using duct tape!
Goal: To tape your teammate on the wall and leave them hanging for one full minute.
– 10 rolls of heavy duty duct tape (depends on how many teams are playing- usually 3 per team)
– Bare walls or trees (be careful- the duct tape might damage the wall paint!)
– Timer or watch
How to Play the Duct Tape Game:
1. Split everyone into teams of 6 or 7 and evenly distribute the rolls of duct tape to each team.
2. Explain the game: Each team has five minutes to tape a teammate on the wall or tree. Afterwards, if the person is able to remain on the wall or tree without any help, the team wins.
3. Have each team select one person from their group to be taped on the wall or tree. Have the volunteers stand on a chair against the wall or tree. Start the game.
4. Time the groups for five minutes. Then, remove the chairs from the volunteers and see if they are able to remain on the wall or tree for a minute. If the person does, then his or her team wins the game.
Summary: Stick as many paper balls on your teammate as you can!
Goal: To get the most points as possible.
– 8 rolls of heavy duty duct tape (depends on how many teams are playing- usually 2 per team)
– Colored paper (one color set per team)
– A judge per team
1. Split everyone into 4 different teams and evenly distribute rolls of duct tape to each team. Give each team a pack of colored paper (one color per team).
2. Explain the rules: Each team has 10 minutes to wrap a person with duct tape, with the sticky side out. After 10 minutes, each wrapped person stands in a line 7 or 8 feet away from the group and must stand absolutely still. The goal is to stick as many paper balls on them as possible. If there’s another team’s colored paper on the person, then the team loses one point per “other colored paper ball”.
3. Have each team select one person from their group to be taped. Start the game.
4. Time the groups for ten minutes. Then, arrange each wrapped person to stand in a line. Mark a boundary where everyone else can throw colored balls at the person. Everyone can throw colored balls at any person for five minutes. If a paper ball sticks at any time (determined by the judge), then it counts as a point for or against the team. At the end of five minutes, tally the points. The team with the most points wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/duct-tape-game.htm