Summary: Guess the secret word or phrase using only your teammate’s drawing, Halloween-styled!
Goal: To guess the secret word through your teammate’s drawing.
– Download and print the Halloween List
– White board and pen OR paper and pen *If you are using paper and pen, you’ll need to distribute pieces of paper/pens to all the teams
How to Play Picture Guess:
1. Separate everyone into teams of 4. Have one volunteer from each team come up to be the first round of drawers. The drawers are not allowed to talk or motion during the game, or draw symbols, numbers, or letters.
2. Show the volunteers only the first word. Have the volunteers walk back to their teams. When you say “Go”, the volunteers can start drawing the object on the whiteboard/piece of paper. The first team that raises their hand and guesses the object correctly wins one point for their team.
3. Ask for another volunteer from each team to come up to draw. The volunteers will evenly rotate in the same order, until the words are done. The first team to reach 10 points wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/halloween-pictionary