Summary: Find the people in your group dressed up in disguises! Fun game for large groups who know each other.
Goal: The team with the most stickers or stamps wins the game!
– A week in advance, you’ll need to ask 9-12 people in your group to be disguised at the mall. Disguises include: Pregnant women, sports fans, dressy attire, trench coats, and more. The disguised people must be in plain view in the “hallway” area of the mall at all times during the game.
– A medium-sized mall (you may need to ask for permission to play this game from the staff)
– Word document/lists of photo headshots of all participants in normal clothes (2 lists per team)
– A set of stamps or stickers for each disguised participant
– Watch to keep time
How to Play the Mall Disguise Scavenger Hunt Game:
1. Split everyone into groups of four or five groups at the mall.
2. Explain the rules: All teams must go out find as many people on the list as possible within one hour. The people on the list will be dressed up in a variety of costumes and disguises, scattered in the main mall “hallway” areas. If a team finds a listed person, the team must ask the person, “Who is your grandma?”.
3. If said correctly, the disguised person will give a special sticker or stamp on the document next to his or her photo. Each team must come back within 1 hour – if a team is late, then each minute past the time will count as a point deducted from the final score. The team must stick together at all times.
4. Hand each team two lists. Make sure to record the time that each team comes back and track deducted points.
5. When the teams return, collect their documents. The team with the most stickers or stamps wins the game.
While playing the Mall Disguise Scavenger Hunt game, you can also play the What You Can Buygame with your group as well.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/mall-disguise-scavenger-hunt-and-list