– Ah Um Game – This game is designed to help people kick the “ah, um” habit and learn to avoid these words in natural conversation and presentations.
– Alphabet Back Game – Trace the letter on your partner’s back and have them guess the secret letter!
– Balloon Stomp – Pop! Try to stomp on each other’s balloons. Be the only team left with your balloons intact!
– Battle of the Sexes – Test each teams’ knowledge of the opposite gender- sports, fashion and more!
– The Best Game – This game showcases hidden and incredibly random talents and skills.
– The Blob – Active game for kids- If the Blob touches you, you’ll be part of the Blob.
– Bob the Weasel – Simple circle game, in which the person in the middle has to find a hidden object.
– Cake Decorating Challenge – Use your decorating skills in this fun activity! Good game for bridal showers and large groups.
– Chair Basketball – Toss the balls in the basket, while sitting in chairs!
– Charades – Guess the secret word/phrase using only actions!
– Company Slogan and Tagline Game – Test your corporate slogan & tagline knowledge now!
– The Dating Game – Fun icebreaker game for groups who know each other well.
– Dictionary Game – Fool other teams into choosing your team’s definition.
– Dodge Ball – A row of squishy orange playground balls and a gym- It’s the classic dodge ball game. Recommended for third graders and above.
– Duck Duck Goose – Great classic circle game for kindgarten and first graders.
– Duct Tape Game – Tape your teammate on a wall using duct tape!
– Electricity – Squeeze your teammate’s hand as quickly as possible- only if the coin comes up as heads!
– Everybody’s It – Easy 15 – 20 minute game. Brings a new twist to the regular game of tag. Great game for those who like to run around.
– Fishbowl – Fun-filled word and memory game- Charades, Taboo and Password combined! Little preparation required.
– Four On A Couch – Fun strategic memory game for medium to large groups. Great for teenagers to adults!
– Freeze Tag – Active, fun game for kids. Get away from the people who are “it”, or else you’ll be frozen!
– Fruit Salad – Good icebreaker game, especially for kids. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Halloween Charades – Show off your acting skills, Halloween-styled! Easy word list provided, ready to print.
– Halloween Pictionary – Guess the secret word or phrase using only your teammate’s drawing, Halloween-styled!
– Halloween Tag – Easy 15 – 20 minute game. Similar to Run Rabbit Run, but with wolves, monsters and mummies.
– Halloween Telephone Charades – Funny icebreaker game, especially for larger groups. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Halloween Trivia – Test your Halloween knowledge!
– Heads Up Seven Up – Classic game to play in the classroom!
– Honey, I Love you, But I Just Can’t Smile – Fun, non-active game. Try to make the other person smile or laugh.
– Huckleberry – Find the hidden item as fast as possible!
– Human Knot – As a team, untangle yourselves to form a full circle again.
– Interview Game – A great icebreaker game, especially for newcomers.
– Jeopardy Powerpoint Template – A free Jeopardy Powerpoint Template, ready to download and edit.
– Kick The Can – Fun active game to play on a large empty field or gym- especially for teenagers.
– King Pin – Knock down your enemy’s pins- Fun game to play in a gym.
– Logo Game – The ultimate logo quiz- Test your logo knowledge now!
– Mall Disguise Scavenger Hunt – Find the people in your group dressed up in disguises! Fun game for large groups who know each other.
– Mall Scavenger Hunt – Fun game to play with a medium to large group. Photo scavenger hunt at a mall!
– Marshmallow Toss Game – Catch as many marshmallows in your mouth before the time runs out!
– Memory Game – Memorize as many items as you can from the Powerpoint slide.
– Musical Chairs – Fast-paced game for children- Chairs required.
– The Number Game – Work as a team to display the numbers as quickly as possible.
– Over Under Game – Over, under, over, under… try to pass the ball through the line as quickly as possible!
– Picture Guess – Guess the secret word or phrase using only your teammate’s drawing.
– Pumpkin Carving Contest – Use your design skills and create the best looking pumpkin!
– Purses, Pockets and Wallets – Quickly search your purses, pockets, and wallets for the called item. Great team game.
– Quarter in Milk Carton – Drop the quarter in the milk carton- it’s harder than it seems!
– Rocket Experiment – Brainstorm, plan, and build a rocket with your team- without instructions! Great educational / critical thinking / brainstorming / teamwork game for high schoolers and adults.
– Salad Bowl – Fun indoor icebreaker game for children to adults! Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Seagulls and Crows – Great active game for kids- Try to tag as many people on the other team- or be tagged.
– Steal the Bacon – Your mission is to steal the bacon. But watch out or else your enemy might steal it instead!
– Telephone Charades – Funny icebreaker game, especially for larger groups. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Telephone Pictionary – Similar to the game of telephone! See how distorted the flip books become as each person goes through it.
– Toilet Paper Costume Game – Use toilet paper to create most original and creative costume!
– Toilet Paper Mummy – Wrap someone in toilet paper as quickly and neatly as possible!
– Toilet Tag – If you’re tagged, you have to pretend that you’re a toilet!
– Two Truths and a Lie – Which sentence is a lie? A fun guessing game, great way for people to get to know one another.
– Where the Wind Blows – Great icebreaker group game- find out what people have never done before.
– Zoom In Game – Guess what the item is, zoomed in – Great Powerpoint game for medium and large groups!