– Ah Um Game – Kick the “ah, um” habit and avoid these words in natural conversation.
– Alphabet Back Game – Trace the letter on your partner’s back and have them guess the secret letter!
– Balloon Stomp – Pop! Try to stomp on each other’s balloons. Be the only team with your balloons left intact!
– The Best Game – This game showcases hidden and incredibly random talents and skills.
– Build Tower Game – Great creative group game- See whose team can build the highest tower using newspapers!
– Cake Walk – Famous game to play at festivals and carnivals, especially for kids. Easy to learn!
– Charades – Guess the secret word/phrase using only actions!
– Chair Basketball – Toss the balloon in the basket, while sitting in chairs!
– Company Slogan and Tagline Game – Test your corporate slogan & tagline knowledge now!
– The Cup Game – Follow the motions- and be the last person to stay in the game!
– The Dating Game – Fun icebreaker game for groups who know each other well.
– Dodge Ball – A row of squishy orange playground balls and a gym- It’s the classic dodge ball game.
– Duct Tape Game – Tape your teammate on a wall using duct tape!
– Electricity – Squeeze your teammate’s hand as quickly as possible- only if the coin comes up as heads!
– Egyptian War – Classic easy to play card game- similar to slap jack, but with a twist!
– Fishbowl – Fun-filled word and memory game- Charades, Taboo and Password combined! Little preparation required.
– Four On A Couch – Fun strategic memory game for medium to large groups. Great for teenagers to adults!
– Fruit Salad – Good icebreaker game, especially for kids. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Halloween Charades – Show off your acting skills, Halloween-styled! Easy word list provided, ready to print.
– Halloween Pictionary – Guess the secret word or phrase using only your teammate’s drawing, Halloween-styled!
– Halloween Telephone Charades – Funny icebreaker game, especially for larger groups. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Honey, I Love you, But I Just Can’t Smile – Fun, non-active game. Try to make the other person smile or laugh.
– Human Knot – As a team, untangle yourselves to form a full circle again.
– Interview Game – A great icebreaker game, especially for newcomers.
– Jeopardy Powerpoint Template – A free Jeopardy Powerpoint Template, ready to download and edit.
– Kick The Can – Fun active game to play on a large empty field or gym- especially for teenagers.
– King Pin – Knock down your enemy’s pins- Fun game to play in a gym.
– Logo Game – The ultimate logo quiz- Test your logo knowledge now!
– Marshmallow Toss Game – Catch as many marshmallows in your mouth before the time runs out!
– Memory Game – Memorize as many items as you can from the Powerpoint slide.
– Musical Chairs – Fast-paced game- Chairs required.
– The Number Game – Work as a team to display the numbers as quickly as possible.
– Over Under Game – Over, under, over, under… try to pass the ball through the line as quickly as possible!
– Picture Guess – Guess the secret word or phrase using only your teammate’s drawing.
– Purses, Pockets, and Wallets – Quickly search your purses, pockets, and wallets for the called item. Great team game.
– Salad Bowl – Fun indoor icebreaker game for children to adults! Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Spoons – Get four of a kind and grab a spoon! Fast-paced card game that everyone can play.
– Steal the Bacon – Your mission is to steal the bacon. But watch out or else your enemy might steal it instead!
– Team Spoons – Work with your partner to call out “spoons”- or catch your opponents’ signals!
– Telephone Charades – Funny icebreaker game, especially for larger groups. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Telephone Pictionary – Similar to the game of telephone! See how distorted the flip books become as each person goes through it.
– Toilet Paper Costume Game – Use toilet paper to create most original and creative costume!
– Toilet Paper Mummy – Wrap someone in toilet paper as quickly and neatly as possible!
– Thirteen / Tienlen / Tien Len – Singles, doubles, triples, runs and bombs- Great strategic card game for four players.
– Two Truths and a Lie – Which sentence is a lie? A fun guessing game, great way for people to get to know one another.
– Water Balloon Race Bottle Race – Summer water balloon game to play out in a field.
– War – Easy to play card game, which can be played by 2 or more people.
– Where the Wind Blows – Great icebreaker group game- find out what people have never done before.
Back to Teenage Group Games