Summary: Over, under, over, under… try to pass the ball through the line as quickly as possible!
Goal: Be the fastest team to weave the ball over and under each person.
– Two orange squishy sponge balls
– Two buckets of water
How to Play Over Under Game:
1. Split everyone into two equal teams. Have both teams line up in parallel lines. Drop a sponge ball into a bucket of water, and hand the bucket to the first person in line.
2. Everyone in line needs to be facing the front. When you say “go”, the first person of both lines needs to take out the sponge ball from the bucket and pass the ball over the head to the person behind them.
3. The second person in line must pass the sponge ball between their legs to the third person behind them. The third person passes the ball over their head to the next person, and so forth in the same “over-under” pattern.
4. At the very end of the line, the last person has to pass it forward in the same pattern as before. The first team that passes the ball back to the first person wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/over-under-game.htm