Summary: Chairs required for this fast-paced review game.
Goal: Be the remaining person in the game.
– Music- Boombox, Ipod and Speakers, or your awesome singing voice
– Prepare a list of 10 or more questions pertaining to the Bible lesson
How to Play the Review Questions Musical Chairs Game:
1. After explaining the Bible lesson, have the kids create a circle with their chairs, with the seats pointing outwards.
2. Take one seat out. Explain the rules: When the music begins, each person must walk around the circle. When the music stops, everyone must sit in a chair. The person left without a seat will be out of the game and will be asked a review question.
3. Start the music and have the kids walk around the chairs. Stop the music. Once one person is out of the game, you will need to take a chair out and start the music again (repeat step 3). The last person remaining wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/review-questions-musical-chairs.htm