Summary: Great card game- slap the jacks and any called cards.
Goal: Have all the cards in your hand.
– A deck of cards.
1. Slap all Jacks. If a Jack is flipped, then the first person to slap the jack will win that particular pile.
2. Slap the card if it matches a called number.
3. Players must play clockwise.
How to Play Slap Jack:
1. Shuffle and deal all the cards equally to all players. Each player must hold his card pile facedown. The person on the left of the dealer plays first.
2. The player starts by flipping over his top card, while saying “ace”- the first card of value. The next player flips over his top card while saying “2” and puts the card on top of the previous card. The next player flips over his top card while saying “3”, and so forth in sequence (once reaching the King, the sequence repeats again). If the flipped card reveals the same number being said, everyone slaps the card. The first person to slap the card will get all of the cards in the pile.
3. The person to gather all the cards wins the game.
– Some people play with doubles or sandwiches in addition to the rules above. Doubles (two of the same card) mean that if someone flips over a 4 and another person flips a 4, the first person to slap the second 4 will win the pile. Sandwiches mean that if a person flips over a 6, another person flips a 4, and the third person flips over a 6, then the first person to slap the second 6 will win the pile (Examples of other sandwiches: 2, 7, 2 or jack, queen, jack etc.).
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/slap-jack.htm