Summary: Let it snow! This is an active game for children.
Goal: To move as many paper balls to the opponent’s side as possible.
– As much paper as you can find- Leftover newspaper or leftover printer paper that needs to be recycled
– Masking tape
How to Play Snowball Fight:
1. Place masking tape on the floor to mark two equal sections of the room (similar to a pie shape). Split everyone into two equally numbered teams. No one can cross to the other section. Distribute the pieces of paper and newspaper equally to the two groups..
2. When you say “go”, everyone needs to crumple the pieces of paper and try throwing the crumpled paper balls to the opponents’ sides.
3. Time the group for 3 minutes. Then, tell everyone to stop. Count the number of paper balls in each side. The team with the least paper balls gets a point.
4. Repeat step 3 and play the game again. The team that reaches 2 points first wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/snowball-fight.htm