Games and content by Great Group Games, LLC are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Great Group Games, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
By submitting Content to Great Group Games for inclusion, you grant Great Group Games a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Great Group Games has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Great Group Games’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Great Group Games’s reasonable opinion, violates any Great Group Games’s policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Great Group Games’s sole discretion. Great Group Games will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Great Group Games links, and that link to Great Group Games. Great Group Games does not have any control over those non- Great Group Games websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non- Great Group Games website or webpage, Great Group Games does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Great Group Games disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non- Great Group Games websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Great Group Games asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Great Group Games.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Great Group Games. Great Group Games will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Great Group Games or others, Great Group Games may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Great Group Games will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Great Group Games.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Great Group Games to you any Great Group Games or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Great Group Games. Great Group Games, GreatGroupGames.com, the Great Group Games forum, the GreatGroupGames.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Great Group Games, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Great Group Games or Great Group Games licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Great Group Games or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Great Group Games reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Great Group Games may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Great Group Games and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Great Group Games nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Great Group Games, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interuption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Great Group Games under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Great Group Games shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Great Group Games, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Great Group Games and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Great Group Games, or by the posting by Great Group Games of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Washington, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in King County, Washington. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in King County, Washington, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Great Group Games may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
The contents of GreatGroupGames.com, including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs) and other material are protected under both United States and other applicable copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of GreatGroupGames.com belong or are licensed to Great Group Games or its software or content suppliers. Great Group Games grants you the right to view and use GreatGroupGames.com subject to these terms.
You are free to copy, distribute, and display games from Great Group Games under the following conditions:
1. Attribution. You must attribute the work by providing a link to GreatGroupGames.com (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
2. No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
WARRANTY AND INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Great Group Games, its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and the editors, employees, and any third-party information providers to the Content from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney fees, resulting from any action you may take as a result of reading Great Group Games. In no event will Great Group Games be held liable for incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages of playing games), should Great Group Games be able to accomplish such disappearance, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Content or ancillary elements. Great Group Games is not responsible for any harm, damage, or distress that may result from game playing.