Summary: Who has the The Highest… Jump? The Fastest… Crab walk? This game showcases hidden and incredibly random talents and skills. Fun group game, especially for groups getting to know one another.
Goal: Win the category points for your team.
– The organizer will have to emcee for this game
– Download and print the List (make sure to provide objects listed as well)
How to Play The Best Game:
1. Arrange everyone into groups of 4 or 5. Everyone has to participate in at least one round. Explain the rules: You will be announcing a contest category for the group (for example, “The Tallest”). Each group needs to select one person who they think will win the category. There’ll be a category contest and if a person has “the best” within the category, his or her team gets a point.
2. Each group needs to select one person from their group who they think will win the category.
3. Reveal the specific action or measurement the selected people have to do to win the contest (example: Whoever has the “The Tallest” thumb). The person with the best action or measurement wins a point for their team. The team with the most points wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/the-best-game.htm