Summary: Use toilet paper to create most original and creative costume!
Goal: Have the most creative and entertaining toilet paper costume.
– 5 rolls of masking tape
– 5 rolls of toilet paper
– A judge
How to Play Toilet Paper Costume Game:
1. Arrange everyone into teams of about four or five. Give each team a roll of toilet paper and a roll of masking tape.
2. Each team selects a volunteer from their group. The goal of the game is to wrap the person up in the most creative and original toilet paper costume (for example: Statue of Liberty). The teams have only 10 minutes to wrap the person up using only toilet paper and masking tape.
3. After 10 minutes, tell everyone to stop. Have the teams present their costume to the judge and convince the person to choose their costume.
4. The judge will have to decide who has the best-looking costume, and is ultimately, who is the winner.
– You can have the teams present their costumes with a story instead of a formal presentation. The story will be graded along with the costume.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/toilet-paper-costume-game