Summary: Which sentence is a lie? A fun guessing game, great way for people to get to know one another.
Goal: Correctly guess other people’s truths and fool other people into guessing your lie.
– You will need to pass out a pen/pencil and paper to each person participating.
How to Play the Two Truths and a Lie Game:
1. Have everyone write two true sentences and one false sentence on their papers. The sentences can be in any order that they want. Make sure that all the sentences are believable, and aren’t obvious. (Example Statements: I have three cats at home; I am related to a celebrity; I had lost two teeth in a biking accident).
2. Each person will need to read their sentences aloud to the group. After reading each sentence, everyone will need to think about which statements are truths are which sentence is a lie.
3. Take a vote on which statement is a lie (“Who thinks the first sentence is a lie? Who thinks the second sentence is a lie?”).
4. The players who chose the lie correctly will win one point. The person who wrote the sentences will win two points for every person that they fool (for every person who voted the truth statement was a lie).
5. Go around and follow steps 2-4 for the remaining players. Whoever gets the most points wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/two-truths-and-a-lie.htm