Summary: Travel to different places and record as many actions as you can from the list.
Goal: Take as many videos of the actions on the list as possible and earn the most points.
– Ask people to bring digital cameras with video recording or a video camera, and cables in advance
– Laptop with SD memory card access
– Cables to connect the digital camera (a SD memory card will also do) or video camera to the laptop
– Cables to connect the laptop to the television
– Download and print the List (two lists per group) and Scoresheet
– Watch to keep time
How to Play the Video Scavenger Hunt Game:
1. Split everyone into groups of four (make sure each group has access to a driver, car, and a digital camera).
2. Explain the rules: All teams must go out and find as many items or perform as many actions on the list as they can. Once they find the items or complete the action, they must take a video of the item or action. At least two members of the team must be in the video doing the actions. Each team must come back within one hour – if a team is late, then each minute past the time will count as a point deducted from the final score.
3. Hand each team two lists. Prepare the laptop, cables, and television by the time the teams return. Make sure to record the time that each team comes back and track deducted points.
4. When the teams return, view the videos together and record the points using the Scoresheet. The team with the most points wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://www.greatgroupgames.com/video-scavenger-hunt.htm