Youth Group Games
Also, here are some great youth group activities and teambuilding ideas.
– Balloon Stomp – Pop! Try to stomp on each other’s balloons. Be the only team with your balloons left intact!
– Battle of the Sexes – Test each teams’ knowledge of the opposite gender- sports, fashion and more!
– The Best Game – This game showcases hidden and incredibly random talents and skills. Fun group game, especially for groups getting to know one another.
– The Blob – Active game for kids- If the Blob touches you, you’ll be part of the Blob.
– The Build Tower Game – Great creative group game- See whose team can build the highest tower using newspapers!
– Chair Basketball – Toss the balloon in the basket, while sitting in chairs!
– Company Slogan and Tagline Game – Test your corporate slogan & tagline knowledge now!
– Everybody’s It – Easy 15 – 20 minute game. Brings a new twist to the regular game of tag. Great game for those who like to run around.
– Electricity – Squeeze your teammate’s hand as quickly as possible- only if the coin comes up as heads!
– Fishbowl – Fun-filled word and memory game- Charades, Taboo and Password combined! Little preparation required.
– Four On A Couch – Fun strategic memory game for medium to large groups. Great for teenagers to adults!
– Fruit Salad – Good icebreaker game, especially for kids. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Honey, I Love You – Fun, non-active game. Try to make the other person smile or laugh.
– The Human Knot – As a team, untangle yourselves to form a full circle again.
– Jeopardy Powerpoint Template – A free Jeopardy Powerpoint Template, ready to download and edit.
– Kick The Can – Fun active game to play on a large empty field or gym- especially for teenagers.
– Mall Scavenger Hunt – Fun game to play with a medium to large group. Photo scavenger hunt at a mall!
– Marshmallow Toss Game – Catch as many marshmallows in your mouth before the time runs out!
– Memory Game – Memorize as many items as you can from the Powerpoint slide.
– Musical Chairs – Fast-paced indoor game for children- Chairs required.
– The Number Game – Work as a team to display the numbers as quickly as possible.
– Picture Guess – Guess the secret word or phrase using only your teammate’s drawing.
– Purses, Pockets, and Wallets – Quickly search your purses, pockets, and wallets for the called item. Great team game.
– Rocket Experiment – Brainstorm, plan, and build a rocket with your team- without instructions! Great educational / critical thinking / brainstorming / teamwork game for high schoolers and adults.
– Seagulls and Crows – Great active game for kids. Try to tag as many people on the other team- or be tagged.
– Shoe Mix Game – Find your shoes from the pile as quickly as possible!
– Song Title Game – Fun game for groups of people, especially those who know music well.
– Steal the Bacon – Your mission is to steal the bacon. But watch out or else your enemy might steal it instead!
– Sticks and Spoons – Using only sticks and spoons, try putting as many marbles in your cup as quickly as possible.
– Telephone Charades – Funny icebreaker game, especially for larger groups. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Telephone Pictionary – Similar to the game of telephone! See how distorted the flip books become as each person goes through it.
– Toilet Paper Mummy – Wrap someone in toilet paper as quickly and neatly as possible!
– Two Truths and a Lie – Which sentence is a lie? A fun guessing game, great way for people to get to know one another.
– Where the Wind Blows – Great icebreaker group game- find out what people have never done before.
– Zoom In Game – Guess what the item is, zoomed in – Great Powerpoint game for medium and large groups!